Plod happy to risk killing an old bloke for a carrying walking stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didnt say that i have no idea what was said or reported so cant make any comment

The police said the two clubs were the ones wanting early kick offs and for away fans to be on buses only. Both clubs released a statement saying this was a lie and it was always the police insisting on this.

So, now you know the crack why do you think the police lied to the public?

I'll act for the defence - folded walking stick - depending on the light conditions - could look like a firearm.

Without knowing the full background, I would be inclined to reserve judgement on who is responsible.

Logon or register to see this image

The police said the two clubs were the ones wanting early kick offs and for away fans to be on buses only. Both clubs released a statement saying this was a lie and it was always the police insisting on this.

So, now you know the crack why do you think the police lied to the public?
i dont know why they did. why would i know? do you know?

Imagine resorting to this when getting picked apart in a debate. Typical plod tactics :lol:
not at all please look at post. didnt know what you meant so looked it up.

Last edited:
I'll act for the defence - folded walking stick - depending on the light conditions - could look like a firearm.

Without knowing the full background, I would be inclined to reserve judgement on who is responsible.

Logon or register to see this image
While that from a distance could look gun like, the blind man's would be white and not look quite so much like a gun.

@dangermows since you conveniently miss out the bits that dont fit with your agenda.

what are your thoughts on this incident. Imagine if they killed him http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...age-shows-dramatic-moment-axeman-Tasered.html

Its a nutter wielding an axe about, what do you want them to do, ask him nicely to pack it in!? Come on man ffs :lol:

and their reasoning for making that decision was what?

They'd moved it themselves, the daft gets.

Its a nutter wielding an axe about, what do you want them to do, ask him nicely to pack it in!? Come on man ffs :lol:
but they could have killed him with a taser. Well judging by other threads you made comment on talking to people in these circumstances is what they should always do

They'd moved it themselves, the daft gets.

Avoiding the question. What would have been their reasoning and justification for doing it?

ah so its when you deem it acceptable but not the police who are there at the time?

Nah you've lost me here. There was a bloke hurling an axe about endangering people. Are you seriously comparing it to a blind bloke wandering aimlessly with a white stick? Oh, yes you are :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back