Plex, but for gaming?

It never works as well via wi-fi, even when it's right next to the router with about 500mb/s. You still get the odd glitch on the WiFi.

Must admit I’ve not had any issues but I didn’t use the erros, went with my own wifi6 router so maybe that helps? Haven’t played game pass much (forgot I had it tbh so thanks for the reminder!) but GeForce now was ok on Wi-Fi. Hard wired always best of course.

Wi-Fi 6 gives cracking speeds on Wi-Fi - just there (same room as router) : 769 down 732 up and 11ms ping. If I want to properly flex the muscles of the connection is has to be hard wired mind, never gonna get Wi-Fi speeds to saturate that for a while! :lol:

Must admit I’ve not had any issues but I didn’t use the erros, went with my own wifi6 router so maybe that helps? Haven’t played game pass much (forgot I had it tbh so thanks for the reminder!) but GeForce now was ok on Wi-Fi. Hard wired always best of course.

Wi-Fi 6 gives cracking speeds on Wi-Fi - just there (same room as router) : 769 down 732 up and 11ms ping. If I want to properly flex the muscles of the connection is has to be hard wired mind, never gonna get Wi-Fi speeds to saturate that for a while! :lol:
Yeah I'm using the eero things, they're ok enough overall. I don't actually have any WiFi 6 devices yet.

My connection is never maxed, even with 5 of using the internet at once. I doubt I really need much over 100mb in reality.

Yeah I'm using the eero things, they're ok enough overall. I don't actually have any WiFi 6 devices yet.

My connection is never maxed, even with 5 of using the internet at once. I doubt I really need much over 100mb in reality.

They are good devices tbh. Looks like there were supply issues with the eero 6 routers; they took ages to arrive in the uk!

It’s good not to have to worry anymore about bandwidth tho isn’t it!

They are good devices tbh. Looks like there were supply issues with the eero 6 routers; they took ages to arrive in the uk!

It’s good not to have to worry anymore about bandwidth tho isn’t it!
Yeah, it's spot on. I download next to nowt now as I know I can stream it whenever.

I've got all eero 6, but they're a bit wasted in my house.

It’s for nowt now when you consider what we had to pay for crappy speeds. Mental really, times have changed!

Streaming AAA games, a doddle, no sweat! Pulling ISO’s down faster than they copy from a NAS, nee bother…!
Almost renders local storage pointless!

Back