Please Stop i want to get off

I disagree.

I can't see the point in having genders to start with. They don't serve any purpose these days and there isn't really a need to call anyone he, she, him , her mrs, mx or mr. Most men will still be attracted to women and those that are not can crack on with their thing. It's a part of our language and culture that's outdated. I would never have stopped my sons playing with dolls but my 7 year old would rather have a tool box full of hammers and screwdrivers anyway.

And aye those parents are attention seeking tw@ts :lol:

Im not sure there is a language that doesnt distinguish between male and female. And why shouldnt it.
The point remains that probably 99.9% of the population has no problem with he/she and him/her. Its not a problem that needs fixing.

If a man wants me to call him "her" or "they" then thats fine and I will respect that as its his/her/their life choice.

But to expect a kids classmates to call a kid "they" when the kid is not old enough to make the choice is just asking for trouble.

Im not sure there is a language that doesnt distinguish between male and female. And why shouldnt it.
The point remains that probably 99.9% of the population has no problem with he/she and him/her. Its not a problem that needs fixing.

If a man wants me to call him "her" or "they" then thats fine and I will respect that as its his/her/their life choice.

But to expect a kids classmates to call a kid "they" when the kid is not old enough to make the choice is just asking for trouble.
I didn't say it was a problem, although it is to some obviously. I'd said that those words were not necessary. Why does a mans name have Mr in front of it?

Back