PlayStation VR

Firewall is absolutely brilliant....as long as you’ve got the aim controller. I wouldn’t fancy it with the standard DualShock as part of the immersion is seeing the gun in your hands and the feedback when you pull the trigger.
Not got one of those, might give it a while before picking one up.

It’s by far the best peripheral/controller for the psvr mate. Feels amazing to look down and see (and feel) an assault rifle in your hands.

I always find with Farpoint the dual shock starts rotating off tangent after a little while and I have to keep shaking it around so it's pointing in the right direction again. Not sure if it's because it's too light in my room or if the game just isn't designed for it and needs the aim controller

I always find with Farpoint the dual shock starts rotating off tangent after a little while and I have to keep shaking it around so it's pointing in the right direction again. Not sure if it's because it's too light in my room or if the game just isn't designed for it and needs the aim controller
Not gonna lie, the aim controller does that a bit sometimes too, I just think it’s due to the shitty last-gen tracking methods that Sony chose to go with. I’ve played on the oculus that my mate has and it’s much more accurate, but then he paid a fortune to get into vr, whereas psvr has a very affordable entry point, especially now.

Borderlands 2 announced for later this year. Never played the flat version but looking forward to another decent sized game to play in VR even if it is ancient.
The graphics will work really well in vr too. They’re not too taxing on the system but will allow for a decent level of immersion. Some of the best games I’ve played have had more stylised graphics, rather than trying to be realistic and failing.

The graphics will work really well in vr too. They’re not too taxing on the system but will allow for a decent level of immersion. Some of the best games I’ve played have had more stylised graphics, rather than trying to be realistic and failing.

They age a lot better too, you only have to look at the clip of some of the older 3D games to see they look absolutely terrible. Cel-shading and pixel-art give games a timeless feel.

Cheers, I'll check some of them out. I already have Wipeout on disc, just need to reinstall it. I got some shooter called Firewall zero or something with it as well which I've yet to install

Cheers, I'll have a look

Thinking of picking up Resident Evil 7 and Until Dawn: Rush of Blood as I've heard they're good in VR
Resident evil had me not wanting to enter the dark rooms in the game, as a one off experience the Star Wars battlefront free x fighter download add on had me smiling from ear to ear, just a shame it only lasts about 20 minutes.

Resident evil had me not wanting to enter the dark rooms in the game, as a one off experience the Star Wars battlefront free x fighter download add on had me smiling from ear to ear, just a shame it only lasts about 20 minutes.
I bought it but haven't got round to trying it yet. Tried downloading that Star Wars one but you need to buy Battlefront, heard it's canny though.

Need to take mine back to Argos, the sound keeps cutting out on my left ear or goes ahalf the volume of my right. Only way to fix it is pressing the button on the top right of my visor and pulling it in and out until it comes back on then gently putting it back to my eyes, sometimes it goes back off again when pushing it back so need to keep trying until it stays on fully next to my eyes

Back