PlayStation classic

Playing old games is shit, much prefer the modern graphics of the current games

I'm playing GTA San Andreas on me PS3 and loving it, it was in the PS store sale for £4, I've already racked up hours of satisfying play.

Having good graphics isn't everything imo, gameplay is.

I'm playing GTA San Andreas on me PS3 and loving it, it was in the PS store sale for £4, I've already racked up hours of satisfying play.

I downloaded that on my PS4 but can’t get away with the controls, which are showing their age imo.

Edit....also, it’s a ps2 game, not ps1. Ps1 gta was the top down stuff.

can you plug a ps2 into modern television though?

I don't think you can

I can plug my Ps2 into mine, relatively new television. Not sure about the newest ones, mind. I’m sure some sort of adaptor exists.

Syphon filter?

To play any ps1 game??

It’s a glorified pre-loaded emulator rather than an actual console. It’s pretty clear, following the model of Nintendo’s classic console releases.

I can plug my Ps2 into mine, relatively new television. Not sure about the newest ones, mind. I’m sure some sort of adaptor exists.

It’s a glorified pre-loaded emulator rather than an actual console. It’s pretty clear, following the model of Nintendo’s classic console releases.
Didn't that get hacked to play all the games? Shows it is possible

Didn't that get hacked to play all the games? Shows it is possible
NES and SNES games are tiny in comparison. You can squeeze every game onto a 2gig SD card.

Apparantly a full ps1 collection is about 700gb.

I will be keeping an eye out on this as if it's cracked I may purchase it to load 40 or so extra games

ill wait and see what the 20 games are before deciding if I should buy it or not. I was watching a video on IGN and they made a good point saying are they going to bother putting games like Crash/Spryo in when they have remastered versions available that look a lot better than the originals?

NES and SNES games are tiny in comparison. You can squeeze every game onto a 2gig SD card.

Apparantly a full ps1 collection is about 700gb.

I will be keeping an eye out on this as if it's cracked I may purchase it to load 40 or so extra games

It was the era of full-motion-video storytelling and full soundtracks due to the games developers having access to the storage capacity of cds for the first time (shit like the 3do etc aside).

Only game I took a day off work to play. Was a great game, very enjoyable.

Back