Playing/Training

Dagzd1973

Winger
Any managers running teams that do training?

I'm up for a game, not really arsed if I get a game, but it's so long since I've played my ankles and legs are weak as shit. I'll need a few weeks doing drills before I can kick a ball straight and not pull a hamstring in the process.

I run a game on sunday at boldon 3 till 4 which is just a kick about and sometimes need players if you want to put your name down if we are short?

I run a game on sunday at boldon 3 till 4 which is just a kick about and sometimes need players if you want to put your name down if we are short?
Whats the age range ish as im an old timer so I'd need to be in goal the whole time so no rush goalie - stats wise I save 99.9% of goals. The trick is to want the football fired at you as hard as possible after a while of training like that I became a brilliant goal keeper - try me SAFC

Anar, just better doing it with a bunch of lads. I fancy a kickabout anarl.
Whats the age range ish as im an old timer so I'd need to be in goal the whole time so no rush goalie - stats wise I save 99.9% of goals. The trick is to want the football fired at you as hard as possible after a while of training like that I became a brilliant goal keeper - try me SAFC
Do either or both of you (or anyone else if interested) fancy an indoor game at Sandhill, Thorney Close tonight 7-8?

I'll play ;) :lol:

Back