Playing injured player

Treehugger

Midfield
What was the idea behind playing Willis last night, knowing he had an injury?! Why not play Flanagan or Ozturk or one of the young uns?

The way Phil spoke in his post match interview you'd think we didn't have any other centre halves at the club and he was wholly reliant on Willis.

And Ozturk injured

probably worth checking the fact next time before having a rant

It was more posing a question than a 'rant'. It doesn't negate other alternatives.

I perhaps should have suspected that an hysterical individual would reply with a pathetic attempt to score points to feel good about themselves.

Ozturk was eaten by Grigg. I read it on here.
Mind they should have played one of the young uns. Bali at right back would have made more sense to me too.

So they’re going to give Willis injections moving forward as he has a Patella tendon injury. Not a doctor but surely they should be resting him till he’s fit seeing as we’re still relatively early in the season & Parky reckoned the lad was hobbling about.

What was the idea behind playing Willis last night, knowing he had an injury?! Why not play Flanagan or Ozturk or one of the young uns?

The way Phil spoke in his post match interview you'd think we didn't have any other centre halves at the club and he was wholly reliant on Willis.

nowt wrong with your post, but the options were very limited as Ozturk is injured and Flanagan away

Because he’s a buffoon well out of his depth mate.

Back