Players found out on WhatsApp ross was sacked

Jon McLaughlin doing an outstanding job in helping to quell the outrage and backlash towards Donald in recent days. Great work Jon.

There can be no possible good come from telling the press that "Twitter told us the manager was sacked" even if it is probably the norm in the modern world.

Hearing Donald has removed himself from the Group Chat because of this. :(

Well possibly inform them before other outlets

how? McLaughlin was away with Scotland, Flanagan with Northern Ireland. Does he phone them first and say don't say anything until we've had a team meeting with everyone still here? Does he hold the meeting without them and hope the lads don't say owt until the internationals have spoken to Donald? Donald is the owner. He doesn't owe the players anything and he doesn't need to personally explain his decision to the players.

how? McLaughlin was away with Scotland, Flanagan with Northern Ireland. Does he phone them first and say don't say anything until we've had a team meeting with everyone still here? Does he hold the meeting without them and hope the lads don't say owt until the internationals have spoken to Donald? Donald is the owner. He doesn't owe the players anything and he doesn't need to personally explain his decision to the players.
A small minded mentality owner also

Possibly phoning the senior players or even informing the club captain to let the lads know ..
Again, is this not the job of Ross or the coaching team. They deal with the players, not the chairman.

Wouldn't Ross want to say bye or anything if his relationship with them was as it should be and as he claimed it was.

I'd find it odd not a good thing if Donal was contacting players directly about almost any subject matter.

Again, is this not the job of Ross or the coaching team. They deal with the players, not the chairman.

Wouldn't Ross want to say bye or anything if his relationship with them was as it should be and as he claimed it was.

I'd find it odd not a good thing if Donal was contacting players directly about almost any subject matter.

The fact he had to do it the following day would suggest there wasn't much of a heads up given

I’m f***ing outraged this is disgusting, this is no way to run a club hope the decision makers are all sacked.
What am I outraged at again? I’m just assuming we’re all supposed to be outraged at this.
I'm outraged, furious, spewing, and severely miffed marra. I feel and share your righteous indignation. I've got a good mind to join twitbook so I can share my feelings of utter wrath with the world at large.
At least it wasn't Grindr.
:lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a 30 people telephone conference call with all the players on the line.

Mute it, invite Ross into the room and sack him, then unmute the phone and tell them he's been sacked.

That then gives Ross a chance to shout bye down the phone

Piece of piss this chairmark lark :cool::cool:

Possibly phoning the senior players or even informing the club captain to let the lads know ..
This f***ing place is going to the dogs. If it is not speculation starting a thread it is glib answers tearing those threads down that might have some substance. We slag those gravy stained fuckwits off up the road yet act like a pack of hyenas and turn inwards on ourselves.

Back