Players Bar - Durham

It'll get people in if it's got Sky/BT hardly any pubs in Durham have it now... It'll be full of charvs if it's down there like but i'll try it out.

The Library
Half Moon

Are the only 2 off the top of my head that I can think i've been in to watch footy recently.

New Inn's closed, Market Tav took it out, John Duck/Angel don't have Sky, not sure about BT. Bridge has took Sky out as far as i know. Woodman I'm not sure, Head of Steam doesn't have it, Don't go in William Headley, Shakespeare doesn't have it...

It'll get people in if it's got Sky/BT hardly any pubs in Durham have it now... It'll be full of charvs if it's down there like but i'll try it out.

The Library
Half Moon

Are the only 2 off the top of my head that I can think i've been in to watch footy recently.

New Inn's closed, Market Tav took it out, John Duck/Angel don't have Sky, not sure about BT. Bridge has took Sky out as far as i know. Woodman I'm not sure, Head of Steam doesn't have it, Don't go in William Headley, Shakespeare doesn't have it...
You’re right like, there’s not a lot of bars/pubs with it on. Though you can add Big jug to your list and the duck has BT.

I watched the arsenal game in players in Newcastle yesterday, was dead but screens all over. Plus one huge one in the centre. Hope it’s a success.

You’re right like, there’s not a lot of bars/pubs with it on. Though you can add Big jug to your list and the duck has BT.

I watched the arsenal game in players in Newcastle yesterday, was dead but screens all over. Plus one huge one in the centre. Hope it’s a success.
Someone mentioned on Saturday they thought the Jug was closing, not sure how accurate it is like, lad had no reason to lie. Jug was one of the last ones to have the 'dodgy' links on.

Someone mentioned on Saturday they thought the Jug was closing, not sure how accurate it is like, lad had no reason to lie. Jug was one of the last ones to have the 'dodgy' links on.
I’ve heard it’s been closing for a while. Never seems to though. Gets quite busy for the turn on a Friday but that’s about it.

Last time I was in there a couple of weeks ago the electricity went off :lol:

The Library
Half Moon

I was watching the Arsenal game in The Bridge yesterday, what channel was that on?

And the New Inn is about to open again, not that they'll have football on like.

Back