Player of the season so far

McGeady
Top of the Championship my arse. He's been bottom of it the last two times he's been there. He's nowhere near.

Not convinced there's any evidence of him showing the younger lads the way forward either. His last interview was all about him and his next contract and how he thinks he's the best player at the club.
Give it a rest man ya tit

Last edited:

Trying hard and given 100% for the shirt is the minimum requirement for a professional player in my opinion, i like onien, but Wyke should be player of season followed by Sanderson and McGeady

The thread was player of the season so far & you've hijacked it with your constant sniping at certain players
it’s f***ing repetitive & boring
Wyke is so far and away the player of the season it's barely up for debate. As for my 'sniping' - it's a discussion ffs. If people are going to get carried away with the merits of a couple of league 1 players, then others are entitled to disagree. Read the posts, offer a counter argument if you can, but if all you can resort to is calling me a tit then you can fuck off.

Wyke is so far and away the player of the season it's barely up for debate. As for my 'sniping' - it's a discussion ffs. If people are going to get carried away with the merits of a couple of league 1 players, then others are entitled to disagree. Read the posts, offer a counter argument if you can, but if all you can resort to is calling me a tit then you can fuck off.
The transformation in Wyke is mind blowing tbh.

McGeady for me.

Wyke 2nd.

O'Nien a decent shout too.
Aye this for me. I get the calls to include Sanderson, he's a great player but there are games when he's just not quite at it.

Probably not easy playing with midfielders around you in defence and a goalkeeper who can be really hit and miss, but games like Saturday gone you're hoping he'll put in a performance others will rise to, you know he's capable of it, but it's not quite there.

By no means am I saying he's bad here, I know some people like to see things in binary and I know he's a young player who will get better and more consistent, just that he wouldn't be in my top three.

It's Wyke and it's not that close in my opinion.

Not sure how people can pick McGeady or Sanderson based off half seasons. O'Nien has had a good spell at centre back but he's been literally replaceable in midfield and at RB which is how he ended up there.

It's Wyke and it's not that close in my opinion.

Not sure how people can pick McGeady or Sanderson based off half seasons. O'Nien has had a good spell at centre back but he's been literally replaceable in midfield and at RB which is how he ended up there.

probably because wyke was garbage before johnson was appointed

Ooooh
You’re hard

Got to be honest here, the biggest turnaround of any player this season has got to be Max Power, I gave him pelters as much as anybody else early on but he stands out for me now for all the right reasons, very good captain also
Gobsmacked ,had a few decent games at right back apart from that he’s shite

Back