Player of the season so far...

Gooch for me to this point, in the past he hasn’t been able to maintain an extended good run of form though, not doubting and certainly not trying to jinx him, really hope he does keep contributing

Grigg for me, done a cracking job keeping the fire going under his seat 😂😂😂😂

Willis for me followed closely by Maguire & Gooch

Gooch for me. When he was injured we simply looked like a team who couldn't barely get out of a half arsed gear. Since his return his goal and assist ratio is very good. Maguire a special mention too.

O'Nien for me - I remember that horrendous night against Burton when we went behind and the crowd turned. We only had 2 players who wanted the ball and that was O'Nien and Watmore - the rest wanted to hide. In the main, if we get promoted, it will be attitude that gets us there and O'Nien's attitude is second to none. He's also proving an excellent wing back.

McLaughlin, Willis, Gooch, Maguire, O'Nien all good shouts at the minute. Willis would get my vote at the minute, I am praying we'll look for a left footed equivalent in the summer.

Willis.

Very good signing he’s been. He’ll be playing in the championship next season I think, he‘ll be gone if we aren’t promoted.

Willis has been the signing of the season without a doubt. One in the eye for those who twist about free transfers
In terms of impact and winning games, Maguire has been excellent in recent weeks. Gooch has been outstanding since he came back from injury

ONE indeed :lol:
Imagine using this thread to slag off people man.

Willis is a monster.

Followed by Gooch, Maguire and O'Nien (not in any particular order)

To be fair, since Parkinson has got his stamp on the team most have been very good. Power, Hume, Dobson, McLaughlin are all doing really well.

Back