Player of the season so far...

Harsh on Willis, hoping he's overtaken in player of the year. I'm rooting for him now.
I just mean that if we get promoted it will probably be on the back of a great few months of McGuire form, where he will end up with close to 20goals...that would probably get him poty!

Willis has been a brilliant signing and deserves it so far.

Special mention to Maguire for his attitude towards his health. Realised he wasn't eating and training well enough, did something about it and results of his hard work have shown on the pitch. Much better than doing a Rodwell.

Willis has been a brilliant signing and deserves it so far.

Special mention to Maguire for his attitude towards his health. Realised he wasn't eating and training well enough, did something about it and results of his hard work have shown on the pitch. Much better than doing a Rodwell.
Quite an objective view of Maguire by you Becs;)

Willis hands down for me

Agree with Willis. I think he's looked even better along side Wright who I think could also step up to Championship level.
Honourable mentions for Maguire, Gooch and ONien.

Gooch has been terrific this year, but I think he still runs up blind alleys when under real pressure. Maguire loves being the 'top lad' and is great when he's 'bossing it' on the pitch, however he can go missing now and then. Jon Mclaughlin has been much improved since the Oxford FA Cup match and has an authority. Jordan Willis has been blinding though, not only a top defender, but a silky skilled right winger. So, my early vote goes to Jordan Willis.

Last edited:

Back