Player Club Moves For 2019

Have Frinton C.C. not ruffled a few feathers down your way with their antics and plating overseas player's as domestic players.

I am not sure tbh as they don't really fall into the Essex loop as they play in the East Anglian prem. I think there claim to fame is having a certain Mervyn Westfield on the payroll - guy that was sent to prison for match fixing with Danish Kaneria

Do they actually have any parking in their ground?
Yes, but it is the worst of any ground in the North East. Always full and very tight.

We usually just end up parking on the streets around the ground and walking across the field with out bags to get to the changing room.

Sorry to go on about them, but South North have banned away teams from parking in their ground!

Remarkable claim!! People do come up with anything nowadays...

The club have always had limited parking (which has always been an issue) but the arrangements for away teams and hole players travelling by car are the same as they have been any other season; main high st car park by club or the local non-permit streets on other side of ground.

But if it fits your agenda better to make up that people are banned(?!) that’s fine also...

I see they bowled Hetton out for 40 yesterday and stayed for a drink after the game?! Maybe they aren’t such bad people after all...

Adequate parking was a "must have" for the original applications in the formation of NEPL yet South North and Gateshead Fell were both accepted.

Remarkable claim!! People do come up with anything nowadays...

The club have always had limited parking (which has always been an issue) but the arrangements for away teams and hole players travelling by car are the same as they have been any other season; main high st car park by club or the local non-permit streets on other side of ground.

But if it fits your agenda better to make up that people are banned(?!) that’s fine also...

I see they bowled Hetton out for 40 yesterday and stayed for a drink after the game?! Maybe they aren’t such bad people after all...

Seemed a canny set of lads when they were walking round the field yesterday and the bairn was shouting ‘hiya’ at every single one of them as she say scoffing a sandwich down her neck :lol:

Back