Played well today

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31333

Kone played well at the back and made a difference, we looked after the ball better and created afew chances. Was ashame to lose McNair as him and Cattermole were comfortable in the game. Oviedo looked energetic at full back and so did Matthews. Boro are a side pushing top 6 and have spent a lot of money.

Honestly believe that if the teams had each others keepers we'd have won that comfortably. Our keeper was dreadful for all 3 goals and Randolph made 2 decent stops. He's so passive it's beyond belief.

Got to follow it up with a display at Milwall now ...

McNair seems to make a difference. Just his presence in central midfield makes us harder to break down. I hope he’s not going to be out for a while now.

Fantastic defensive display like :confused:

They had 1 clear chance in the game and it was a good ball and run by Bamford. The first goal there's only one place bamford can put it and camp didnt read it. The second goal was a poor ball but Camp again was out way too slowly and made a mess of it

Kone played well at the back and made a difference, we looked after the ball better and created afew chances. Was ashame to lose McNair as him and Cattermole were comfortable in the game. Oviedo looked energetic at full back and so did Matthews. Boro are a side pushing top 6 and have spent a lot of money.

Honestly believe that if the teams had each others keepers we'd have won that comfortably. Our keeper was dreadful for all 3 goals and Randolph made 2 decent stops. He's so passive it's beyond belief.

Got to follow it up with a display at Milwall now ...
Agree with that.

Kone was f***ing shite for the first Boro goal, no way should he have been able to turn that easily

Plays the angle. Only one place Bamford can put the ball and Camp just doesn't read the situation

We didn't.

It was entertaining but "well" we did not play !

First half we were the better team. Second half I look at awful goalkeeping in big moments. We still kept going and got back into it twice

That was the only goal I thought Camp stood no chance, Kone was f***ing shite

The way Bamford opens his body and the way that the defenders have the angles there's only one place he can put it.

Kone wasn't shite at all. Gave Assombalonga nothing all game. The second goal nothing to do with him and the third goal was a run off the back of O'Shea and then camp made a mess of his positioning.

After chucking his ball into his own net the other night that attempted claim for the penalty is an utter disgrace, just seen it and it is up there with one of the worst pieces of goalkeeping I have ever seen....How can 3 professional keepers be this bad, they are literally a sack of shite.

Not losing , isn’t playing well.

Putting the yards in and keeping your composure is how you win games in this league. The second goal was excellent work. We slowed the game down, got players forward and then created an angle. Mcmanaman had a shot that was well saved, McGeady had one off the line.

Back