Plastic, glory hunting, sad, mag *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't surprise me anymore. Its only Sunderland (the original town) which is relatively a Mag free zone.

As soon as you step out of Sunderland, north, west or south, you are guaranteed to start seeing lots of Mag tops, even in the likes of Penshaw.

From experience it does seem to be linked to how well the Mags are doing as well. I was seeing a lass (no) from Shields the summer after the Mags had went down and the number of barcode tops had plummeted. When I had visited previously the place was awash with them but I remember seeing loads more Sunderland shirts that summer.

Strangely in Newcastle City Centre (on a non match day) I've always seen very few Mag tops when I've been and worked there, yet go to the Galleries (on Wearside) and its full of them.

Hasn't been for the last few years but Cilla Black the last few months they've been dug out again.

I don't know one mag that goes to games from Penshaw. Yet you'll see them stroll around in their tops every day. Ask them to name a player and they haven't got a clue.

Aye its another mag thread but FFS hear me out...

Earlier on in the season on a mag home matchday you would see the odd one or two mags in replica tops on the platform at Seaham train station recieving abuse from the local kids who knock about there.

Obviously as the season has went on a few of them were bound to crawl out of the woodwork but fukin hell you should of seen it on Sunday... I was waiting to cross the station to gan to the pub but the gates were locked as the train from Hartlepool was approaching. Seaham station was full of mags in tops and scarfs :evil: I mean another couple of dozen and it would of been just as busy as a Sunderland home game.
The train from Hartlepool was jam packed full of the ***** anarl.

The first stop they pass is fukin Sunderland :evil:

Plastic, glory supporting twats :evil:

I do not understand how this could happen to the place I was born in. The fuckers should be herded out of the place, bastards! Ethnic cleansing is the way forward

You know what. I would be really happy if there were thousands of glory hunting, plastic, sad Makem *****. It would mean I support a successful team and I haven't got a clue what that's like.

Give your f***ing head a shake:evil:

Not a chance is Seaham 50/50 mind, You get the odd one knacker here and there.

Not to condone violence, but you should have bombed the cúnts.

A few reasons, East shore village has brought a few people in from out of the area, Newcastle has a higher profile in the media and the general public

I don't know one mag that goes to games from Penshaw. Yet you'll see them stroll around in their tops every day. Ask them to name a player and they haven't got a clue.

I know one lad from Blyth who moved to Penshaw

Good lad and would rather talk about other things than footy

I think he is the only decent Mag I have ever met

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back