plantar fasciitis

A foot roller can help

or support socks

Had it in both feet 18 months ago, it lasted about 6 months. Absolutely horrible, trying to get downstairs in the morning was a nightmare. As previously mentioned by others I used to roll a golf ball under the sole for about 20 mins a day. We have hard floors everywhere downstairs so stopped walking around in bare feet. I now wear slippers with memory foam inserts or sketchers & chucked my flip-flops. Fingers crossed it never comes back and good luck.

Did both feet completing the GNR a few years back, was bearable during the day but couldn’t play footy for a while, manager thought I was a soft shite as kept coming off.

My wife had this a few years ago, she rolled a can of coke under her foot that she kept in the fridge which helped a lot. We had solid wood floors and got rid of them which solved it.

I suffered from it a few year back, tried a load of things including physio, foot exercises, support socks and shoe inserts but nothing seemed to sort it.
Eventually I just decided to measure my feet properly (had to find instructions on the internet as local shoe shop were no help) and it turns out my feet were a 'wide' fitting so all my shoes were long enough but too narrow. So bought some wide fitting trainers and boots off Clarks (think M & S do them too). Not overly fashionable but they seemed to sort my feet out and (fingers crossed) it hasn't come back since.
Hope you get it sorted as it's bloody painful.

Back