plantar fasciitis.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 26
  • Start date
Never run with pain above 5 out of 10 and you should be good. If your Achilles ever gives you trouble, rest, rest and rest it some more would be my advice to anyone.

Tight footwear and lots of sport with minimal recovery heavy on the Achilles for 20 years or so and both of mine are goosed.

It’ll be a 6-9 month recovery for the right one and the left we should be able to do through minimally invasive surgery so 2-3 months.

That’ll do me. I’m young enough to still have health ambitions and want to be active into my middle and older ages!
Been doing physio for 2 months, stepping it up. I'm walking longer distances but there's soreness which is understandable later in the day. It's really slow progress but progress is good. Hoping I can jog boro 10k if possible and prep for marathons again next year.

Was in flat beach shoes when on hols , did fair it walking and could feel plantar slightly. Back last night and did a run this morn , halfway through could feel a pain goin through heel and into Achilles , have it a few mins incase wore off then abandoned run and hobbled home
Plantar / Achilles / calf - all connected.
Bastard sick

so i had this from running and it went on and on and on, eventually the doc said ive probably got psoriatic arthritis (i do in fairness have psoriasis and take some pretty gnarly meds for it) in my ankle and hydrocortisone and stuff was on the cards. anyhoo on the advice of some loon i started doing some really girlie step aerobics on youtube looking like a right twat. Bollocks kept falling out of my leotard for a start. Anyway all I'm saying is give it a shot.

Back