Planet Of The Humans

Free on YouTube now. Made me angry and confirmed that the renewable energy industry is a money-making global scam and threat to the planet.

Nuclear is the way forward after oil coal and gas!

Free on YouTube now. Made me angry and confirmed that the renewable energy industry is a money-making global scam and threat to the planet.

Nuclear is the way forward after oil coal and gas!

Michael Moore is a very clever film maker

He's very good with this sort of stuff so you need to find something to balance his view

:lol:
Global control by the elite? They're using climate change fallacies to subjugate us?
They don't f***ing need to, they already control almost everything and everybody. It's Bond villain levels of complexity over and above the effort required for very little final gain. Like betting millions on a odds on 1/50 shot, just for the crack.
'I know, let's concoct a fantastically convoluted, decades long, archly contrived, global scam of unprecedented scope and scientific sleight of hand. This is the clever bit, we'll do it while the the global weather patterns are coincidentally causing catastrophic fires, devastating floods and hurricane force winds over the entire planet. Best of all, we'll go back in time to the 1970s and get a petroleum giant to predict the f***ing lot to an uncanny degree of precision, 40 years in advance. We'll cover it up by giving away smurfs and toy car vouchers'.
Climate change doesn't care if you believe in it or not, when the sea level rises you'll still f***ing drown. :lol:
Do you realise that you are the modern equivalent of the people in the 19th Century who said Charles Darwin was blasphemous for suggesting that we are descended from apes? Or the ones who thought that going on new fangled steam train at 15mph would cause suffocation?
Do you still go to the Doctors and ask for leeches on prescription? How many of your neighbours have you grassed for witchcraft? :lol:

Global control by the elite? They're using climate change fallacies to subjugate us?
They don't f***ing need to, they already control almost everything and everybody. It's Bond villain levels of complexity over and above the effort required for very little final gain. Like betting millions on a odds on 1/50 shot, just for the crack.
'I know, let's concoct a fantastically convoluted, decades long, archly contrived, global scam of unprecedented scope and scientific sleight of hand. This is the clever bit, we'll do it while the the global weather patterns are coincidentally causing catastrophic fires, devastating floods and hurricane force winds over the entire planet. Best of all, we'll go back in time to the 1970s and get a petroleum giant to predict the f***ing lot to an uncanny degree of precision, 40 years in advance. We'll cover it up by giving away smurfs and toy car vouchers'.
Climate change doesn't care if you believe in it or not, when the sea level rises you'll still f***ing drown. :lol:
Do you realise that you are the modern equivalent of the people in the 19th Century who said Charles Darwin was blasphemous for suggesting that we are descended from apes? Or the ones who thought that going on new fangled steam train at 15mph would cause suffocation?
Do you still go to the Doctors and ask for leeches on prescription? How many of your neighbours have you grassed for witchcraft? :lol:

You've totally missed my point Muggs old chap. I don't deny climate change, I just recognise that the 2Green Energy Industry" has been hijacked and doesn't replace fossil fuels anyway. :evil:
Did you vote Leave by any chance? Just a guess like.

I certainly did.

Aye, the elites are all about promoting climate science and nothing to do with fossil fuels. That's why we have so many wars, alliances and airbases in the middle East to maintain access to oil fields, and why all those Solar Power billionaires have got all those politicians in their pockets

Back