Plane watch 2...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logon or register to see this image

From a mag on facebook. Aye, that famous TV show:
"Tschüss, Pet. "

Also makes it funnier that they were singing "We'll meet again" when we went down.

Definitely not rattled.

'Tschuss' is a more informal way of saying bye but 'Auf Wiedersehen' is used in German the same way that we say goodbye, regardless of the literal translation.

Mick Lowes said yesterday on Radio Mag ,that " Sunderland fans need to get over this obession they have with Newcastle United". Kettle and black anyone or fair comment?
Hope he chokes on one of his many pies.

'Tschuss' is a more informal way of saying bye but 'Auf Wiedersehen' is used in German the same way that we say goodbye, regardless of the literal translation.
Doesn't matter really, they are still relegated.

From a mag on facebook. Aye, that famous TV show:
"Tschüss, Pet. "

Also makes it funnier that they were singing "We'll meet again" when we went down.

Definitely not rattled.
"Former Director of Fulham FC" ? This is a wind up?!

No, he's the one I posted a pic of earlier.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Cole_(footballer)

As a striker he scored a whopping eight goals in nintey matches ...

Nah, you're thinking of our Northern Irish friend who is now sadly dead:

Logon or register to see this image

They do look like they could be related, though ....
No, Michael Cole the ex director of Fulham was Al-Fayed's spokesman was the bloke in the blazer on the shores of Lake Leman up thread. Trust me, I know.

Your Michael Cole - the subject of the Private Eye song "ondootedly ondootedly Mrs Thatcher taramasalta".

No, Michael Cole the ex director of Fulham was Al-Fayed's spokesman was the bloke in the blazer on the shores of Lake Leman up thread. Trust me, I know.

Your Michael Cole - the subject of the Private Eye song "ondootedly ondootedly Mrs Thatcher taramasalta".
Of course you do dear ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back