Plan B

Absolute lunacy. Introduce a WFH mandate when offices/schools will close start closing in about 10 days and # of interactions drop massively over Christmas anyway. Passports are totally unworkable.

We all know why they're doing this and it has nothing to do with public health.
Even the most pro lockdown enthusiasts can see this that this is purely a political stunt. Surely the parliamentary party won’t let him get away with it.

One thing I don’t get is the accusation this is to deflect from the alleged party. Why on Earth if you want to deflect from that would you use the same topic (Covid) and implement something where you will need to do a press conference and expose yourself questions from journalists.

Doesn’t make sense as a deflection. The policing bill would but the last thing to deflect from Covid is more Covid
Because about the only thing in the media that can possibly drown out this story is the media’s hysteria over more restrictions? I think it’s a desperate attempt to deflect, but one which will backfire.

Absolute lunacy. Introduce a WFH mandate when offices/schools will close start closing in about 10 days and # of interactions drop massively over Christmas anyway. Passports are totally unworkable.

We all know why they're doing this and it has nothing to do with public health.
Will wipe out businesses at a time of year they can make inroads on what they lost .

I for one will ignore like, for me I’m jabbed, my firends and family are, did all I can

One thing I don’t get is the accusation this is to deflect from the alleged party. Why on Earth if you want to deflect from that would you use the same topic (Covid) and implement something where you will need to do a press conference and expose yourself questions from journalists.

Doesn’t make sense as a deflection. The policing bill would but the last thing to deflect from Covid is more Covid

he is running out of dead cats….. he did his dress up routine on Monday, banging on about vaccines is all he has now….

I bet he cannot wait for his paternity leave to kick in ASAP

One thing it will do is put opposition parties under the spotlight. Will be interesting to see how they vote on it.

Will wipe out businesses at a time of year they can make inroads on what they lost .

I for one will ignore like, for me I’m jabbed, my firends and family are, did all I can

You will be fine as jabbed but others won’t be able to ignore Vaccine Passports. Not a chance anything but the odd dodgy local boozer won’t implement them if the risk is license and huge fines

I had my Covid status checked when going to a gig Sunday but when I went to the arena a few weeks back the staff didn’t care

I know what you mean but not sure what other options he has? There is also still quite a lot of support for restrictions in this country so I don't think it'd be a hugely unpopular move if it is seen as something that is in place until the booster programme is done.

Feel sorry for all the people who didnt want to have the jab but got it as they were told over and over by the likes of me it was the only way to get back to normality.

on the positive side the antivax nutters are going to be FUUUUUUUUUMING which is always a plus :lol:

Back