Places in Sunderland to get your..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xbox360 Flashed or Chipped?

Don't really want to pay £35 a new title when I don't even use Live.

are you on facebook mate cos there is a kid from southwick that does them am not sure how much he charges i paid £50 to a lad on hylton road like

I believe the price is dependent on what drive you have, Cheap as Chips on Hylton Road has done 2 for me and one for a mate over the years, nee bother with any of them.

are you on facebook mate cos there is a kid from southwick that does them am not sure how much he charges i paid £50 to a lad on hylton road like

£50 :eek:

That's a piss take unless it's for the Liteon 94350

Guy on Disqworld does them online for cheap and once you have it done you can just send it to him anytime if it needs updating and get it done for nowt (you just pay postage).

Top bloke, I've bought 3 360's (flashed and Jaspers) from him and my other mate has had his flashing done and had no problems at all.

Go to Disqworld to the commercial sales and look for MP4boy. Really fast turnaround anarl. Guy down Hylton Road refused to do my mates first time he went, then tried to charge him £70 a month later :roll:

How reliable is this? Always thought about getting it done, but knowing my luck it would break straight away. Also, where do you get the games from?

How reliable is this? Always thought about getting it done, but knowing my luck it would break straight away. Also, where do you get the games from?

Pretty relaible, no idea about going on Live as I dont bother. Probably a bit dicey for online but had nee bother with my offline play.

D/l the games yourself from torrents or newsgroups if you have a decent connection, otherwise there's bound to be a few people on here who can provide you with info on where to buy em.

Need owt else feel free to PM me.

No inclination to go on Live, don't see the point. I just fear getting the red ring of death the day after getting it flashed.

No inclination to go on Live, don't see the point. I just fear getting the red ring of death the day after getting it flashed.

Flashing will have no effect on that, bar the warranty going void (even then ive heard people sending them off and getting fixed ones back). If its on its way out your fucked basically.

You can get games online for about £2.50 or summit now from that backupgames.net if you dont want to download em yourself.

Well worth doing, save yourself 3 games and you can buy another xbox 360 is the way I see it.

Flashing will have no effect on that, bar the warranty going void (even then ive heard people sending them off and getting fixed ones back). If its on its way out your fucked basically.

You can get games online for about £2.50 or summit now from that backupgames.net if you dont want to download em yourself.

Well worth doing, save yourself 3 games and you can buy another xbox 360 is the way I see it.

Have you used backupgames.net? Would rather buy them from someone who sells the games proper, well you know what I mean, because I am a torrent-a-phobe and always done something wrong and would definately fuck it up. :oops:

Most drives take about 10 mins to flash. I've never seen anyone offer to do it for a reasonable price.

Which is why I brought up the 93450 that takes far far longer.

There are those that do it for a decent price, you just need to know where to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back