Place ya bets please

When do you think we will be allowed to travel internationally again.

Anyone lost any holidays yet....

Was supposed to be going to euro disney in may but switched it to october...

Going to turkey mid july I have a feeling that may be too soon to.

Dominican booked for next may hopefully the world back to some kind of normal by then.

Wonder if holiday prices will either be sky high after this or cheap due to people afraid to travel.

Stay safe wankers x
Try getting travel insurance. Not a chance for USA unless Governments agree a reciprocal agreement.

Was going to be the boy's first holiday abroad this year, he was dead excited about it bless'im. Not happening now obviously but we'll do something else when we can and look to go away next year instead.

If they can get testing ramped up, both antibody and antigen around Europe as well as certification I think August this year. Many european countries are heavily reliant on tourism and it would be catastrophic if they went through a whole summer season with nothing. Locking down too long will cause social and economic issues far worse than the virus itself.

Was going to be the boy's first holiday abroad this year, he was dead excited about it bless'im. Not happening now obviously but we'll do something else when we can and look to go away next year instead.
Take him to Andover he won’t know the difference.
If you want the foreign language experience take him north wales 😂

My son is still hopeful that we'll get to Norway at the end of July but I don't think we will.

Back