Pizza's and pies must shrink to meet calorie cap

The way to tackle obesity is to tax the obese directly.

Make everyone have weigh-ins at their GP's surgery periodically: say, every 6 months if found to not be obese, or every month if they are obese. If they're obese they get taxed by each stone overweight they are for their height (with the doctor taking into account musculature).

Fuck this tax on foods nonsense.

:) :)

Make everyone have weigh-ins at their GP's surgery periodically: say, every 6 months if found to not be obese, or every month if they are obese. If they're obese they get taxed by each stone overweight they are for their height (with the doctor taking into account musculature).

Is it that easy for 6o odd million people to get a doctors appointment in the UK?

I get your frustration, but force everyone to go to be weighed? That sounds like a full roll out of a fascist, nanny state!
If people are claiming disability benefits due to their weight, then obviously weighing them is already a requirement of diagnosis. You can’t just make a law in a supposedly free country mandating the entire population get weighed periodically, and what do you propose the penalty should be for those who refuse? Fines? Prison? The camps?

A fascist nanny state?

Have those words ever been used together? :D

We have a national health service paid for (at least in part) by our national insurance policy. All they have to do is to say that it is a requirement of your policy to be weighed periodically to make sure you're not taking the piss out of the system with your obesity.

If you refuse, that's ok, you could opt out of national insurance and pay for your private medical bills, ambulance call-outs etc. out of your own pocket instead of it being paid out of the national coffers.

Is it that easy for 6o odd million people to get a doctors appointment in the UK?

They would only need to see the gp personally if they were looking for an exemption because of large muscles causing high weight. An office lacky at the surgery could oversee the weigh-ins.

Last edited:
A fascist nanny state?

Have those words ever been used together? :D

We have a national health service paid for (at least in part) by our national insurance policy. All they have to do is to say that it is a requirement of your policy to be weighed periodically to make sure you're not taking the piss out of the system with your obesity.

If you refuse, that's ok, you could opt out of national insurance and pay for your private medical bills, ambulance call-outs etc. out of your own pocket instead of it being paid out of the national coffers.
Well yes it possible, but that doesn’t make it right. Using the NHS to justify such an interference in people’s lives will finish it off.

Take it to the next level, then.
Rock climber?
Motorist?
Motorcyclist?
Cyclist?
Play contact sports?
Drinker?
Any other lifestyle choices that could increase your chances of needing medical care?
No N.H.S for you!

It’s divide and rule again. Smokers before, fatties now, something else next. Don’t fall for it!

There is when you consider the size of the slice being dipped in the pot!
still no. A large slice of meat lovers (the highest calorie slice I can see) and a whole pot of garlic dip is 586 cals. Two mcdonalds cheeseburgers comes in at 602.

Well yes it possible, but that doesn’t make it right. Using the NHS to justify such an interference in people’s lives will finish it off.

Take it to the next level, then.
Rock climber?
Motorist?
Motorcyclist?
Cyclist?
Play contact sports?
Drinker?
Any other lifestyle choices that could increase your chances of needing medical care?
No N.H.S for you!

It’s divide and rule again. Smokers before, fatties now, something else next. Don’t fall for it!

It's precisely because of the way smokers are treated that makes me fine about letting the fatties take a hit.

Where were the fatties when the smokers needed backup? Sat on their fat arses stuffing their faces and laughing, that's where.

As a smoker I already pay 10x more into the NHS than a nonsmoker, so it's time the fatties took their fair share of the health taxes instead of letting us smokers subsidise their medical care while they take the piss.

what the actual fuck

Is YOUR favourite pizza going to be affected by the new calorie cap? | Daily Mail Online

if i want to order a a huge pizza when im on a massive come down i should be allowed to,

these government lot must be thick as fuck.

Surely Fat kids is down to bad parenting..adult obesity is just lazy fuckers being lazy

if anyone here is on them food groups you can se the problem right there.

Ive seen people hoying up pics of a MAHOOSIVE amount of takeaway with toddlers tucking into kebab meat obs by some slag who has 5 kids to 7 dads and spends all her spare cash on takeaway fags and booze.

I'm on the same page as you and some of the shit they shovel down is crackers - custody battle won by fb page for some of them

Pointless this stuff, when I like anyone else who wants a decent amount of food, will order more if sizes shrink, this does nothing but make people spend more money and also probably eat more too.

Pointless this stuff, when I like anyone else who wants a decent amount of food, will order more if sizes shrink, this does nothing but make people spend more money and also probably eat more too.

Isn't it interesting that portion size is sometimes counterbalanced by how much it is? Tiny portion, Expensive bollocks

I don't know who to be angry at here, the fat fucks ruining it for everyone else or the nanny state trying to tell us what to do.

What happened to personal responsibillity?

Have you seen the bmi scale? It’s a joke man.

I do agree though, people need to be targeted rather than hitting everyone

Back