Pizza's and pies must shrink to meet calorie cap

what the actual fuck

Is YOUR favourite pizza going to be affected by the new calorie cap? | Daily Mail Online

if i want to order a a huge pizza when im on a massive come down i should be allowed to,

these government lot must be thick as fuck.

Surely Fat kids is down to bad parenting..adult obesity is just lazy fuckers being lazy

if anyone here is on them food groups you can se the problem right there.

Ive seen people hoying up pics of a MAHOOSIVE amount of takeaway with toddlers tucking into kebab meat obs by some slag who has 5 kids to 7 dads and spends all her spare cash on takeaway fags and booze.

what the actual fuck

Is YOUR favourite pizza going to be affected by the new calorie cap? | Daily Mail Online

if i want to order a a huge pizza when im on a massive come down i should be allowed to,

Surely Fat kids is down to bad parenting..adult obesity is just lazy fuckers being lazy

Ive seen people hoying up pics of a MAHOOSIVE amount of takeaway with toddlers tucking into kebab meat obs by some slag who has 5 kids to 7 dads and spends all her spare cash on takeaway fags and booze.
Just order two

what the actual fuck

The fatty pizzas look rank and I assume they are to share. The amount of salt and sugar is horrendous as well:lol:

People will eat what they want though. Just order two instead of one.

what the actual fuck

The weirdest thing about your post is that you actually want to eat on a come down.

what the actual fuck

Not going to happen. The OP is as misleading as the headline on the Daily Fail article it quotes.

1. It's an advisory committee not a law.
2. People share pizzas, so if this became law it would only succeed in making people spend more money and ending up wasting more pizza that doesn't get eaten.
3. The article even says "However, if the strict calorie cap is rolled out, it could mean that manufacturers are forced to pay a levy - similar to the sugar tax introduced in April" so it wouldn't even be a ban, it would just mean big pizzas would cost more than they do currently.

Back