Pizza Toppings - If you're only allowed 3

Keawyeds

Striker
Working on a standard margarita base, so your tomato base sauce and cheese are accounted for, if you could only have 3 toppings, what would you have on it?

If the opportunity to make my own comes along, I tend to go for Pepperoni, Pineapple and Jalapeños.
It has the potential to absolutely ruin your arse, but I think it's - I believe the phrase is - "Lusheroonie"

I await the inevitable angry mob for that combination, but haters gonna hate, and I enjoy it.

So, what's your chosen 3 toppings?

A proper pizza has home made tomato sauce, mozzarella and some basil leaves.

The rest of these toppings are just for drunks staggering home getting fatter.

A proper pizza has home made tomato sauce, mozzarella and some basil leaves.

The rest of these toppings are just for drunks staggering home getting fatter.

You are banned from this thread for being a spoilsport.
Whoa whoa. Start with a standard base then add 3

I thought I did! Look right, I have no time for your BBQ or Chili sauce bollocks. We're playing it safe

Got to be proper chicken breast like my local pizza place does, not that diced rubbish. Ham and bacon pieces...proper meat feast

Working on a standard margarita base, so your tomato base sauce and cheese are accounted for, if you could only have 3 toppings, what would you have on it?

If the opportunity to make my own comes along, I tend to go for Pepperoni, Pineapple and Jalapeños.
It has the potential to absolutely ruin your arse, but I think it's - I believe the phrase is - "Lusheroonie"

I await the inevitable angry mob for that combination, but haters gonna hate, and I enjoy it.

So, what's your chosen 3 toppings?

I’m onboard with the above.

Or:

nduja
Pineapple
pepperoni

for me, pineapple is a must on most pizzas (there are exceptions of course!

Sneaks in for a look coz I am banned ....... ok so far.

Runs away.

Careful now...
Nduja Nduja and Nduja

'Nduja is made using meat from the head (minus the jowls, which are used for guanciale), trimmings from various meat cuts, some clean skin, fatback, and roasted Calabrian chilli peppers, which give 'nduja its characteristic fiery taste.

Well... that sounds... a bit grim to be honest

Back