Pizza Express classic Margherita

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 361

Logon or register to see this image

If you see one of these reduced in the supermarket don't be tempted.

Awful tasteless and only as good as the economy Tesco slabs of cheese and tomato pizzas.

They even look like sh*t.. I thought they were supposed to be the same they sell in the restaurants. Anyone who pays the usual price of £4 is making a massive mistake.

Way behind Ristorante in quality, taste and presentation. They need to go and visit the good Doctor Oetker.

Total score: 2/10

Awful tasteless and only as good as the economy Tesco slabs of cheese and tomato pizzas.

They even look like sh*t.. I thought they were supposed to be the same they sell in the restaurants. Anyone who pays the usual price of £4 is making a massive mistake.

Way behind Ristorante in quality, taste and presentation. They need to go and visit the good Doctor Oetker.

You're meant to bake them

Tesco charge about the same as Divino's for their "quality" pizza range at my local express shop the robbing twats.

They are by far the worst pizzas I've ever had.
f***ing rank :eek:

That looks seriously under-done. The Pizza Express supermarket pizzas have gone down hill in the last few years though. The Romana Base ones are decent though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back