Pivitol day today

How many " pivotal day today" and " today is the day threads " do we need. Seems like we have no itks all these days

you don't know me and I don't know you, so lets keep it that way unless u fancy a pint against Blackpool, and we can have a chat.
any and all info I get, that I am led to believe is true from my guy at the AOL.
I will post this info for the benefit of SAFC fans, if it does not happen immediately im assumed its bollocks this is a footy club a massive organisation, sometimes these things take time to come out. so take a chill pill, or lets have a beer on Saturday

you don't know me and I don't know you, so lets keep it that way unless u fancy a pint against Blackpool, and we can have a chat.
any and all info I get, that I am led to believe is true from my guy at the AOL.
I will post this info for the benefit of SAFC fans, if it does not happen immediately im assumed its bollocks this is a footy club a massive organisation, sometimes these things take time to come out. so take a chill pill, or lets have a beer on Saturday
So what’s the actual info?

So, forget the beer, just spout your information out instead of taking the piss and getting likes to your profile. I to have a ‘guy’ at the club. Let’s get ‘our guys’ together and have a fight? Who ever loses is the bullshitter....:) just spill the information or don’t post at all.

So, forget the beer, just spout your information out instead of taking the piss and getting likes to your profile. I to have a ‘guy’ at the club. Let’s get ‘our guys’ together and have a fight? Who ever loses is the bullshitter....:) just spill the information or don’t post at all.
WTF you on about, have a fight get a grip it's a forum you mag.
My grammer may be shite but yours, well I don't talk the piss.
PS your not getting a Xmas card of me Blah blah

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back