Piss take party

Yuri

Midfield
How long does it go on for? Complete and utter disgrace the way the club is. When fans are allowed back we have to make it known how unacceptable this shit is. Why is Donald there? We want him out! Fuck off Donald

How long does it go on for? Complete and utter disgrace the way the club is. When fans are allowed back we have to make it known how unacceptable this shit is. Why is Donald there? We want him out! Fuck off Donald
I hope this is sarcasm ? If not I’m concerned. Bad festive period ?

Takeover waiting to be ratified by the EFL and as much as I want him gone he wasn't playing today.
We looked rusty after very little training due to the Covid outbreak.
Got to trust the head coach knows what he is doing and the new majority owners will find a way round the wage cap to bring in a bit of quality

We have no idea how Ill our players have been over the last fortnight/three weeks and since Johnson came in he's never had time to settle. Give them a chance.

Aye everything should be champion now, grow up

What the actual fuck were you expexting today? Most of our squad have been i'll, Havent trained together for nearly 2 weeks?

Give your f***ing head a shake you pillock

Back