Ping Pong Parlour in The Bridges

Was in Sunderland city centre yesterday for the first time in years (apart from matchdays, where I don’t have the car) 3hrs 30 minutes in the bridges car park. £6. We need to know our market, that’s equivalent to the prices in Leeds, Newcastle, Manchester and Glasgow
You’ve never parked in the centre of these cities then I assume.

Was in Sunderland city centre yesterday for the first time in years (apart from matchdays, where I don’t have the car) 3hrs 30 minutes in the bridges car park. £6. We need to know our market, that’s equivalent to the prices in Leeds, Newcastle, Manchester and Glasgow

Theres loads of cheaper places to park. Even free if you're prepared to walk 10 mins. Newcastle is a lot more expensive for parking (would imagine others are too)

Park near the stadium and walk across. On Chester Rd and walk. Never pay me. Outside fire station or b+q currys if you be back in 2 hours

Passed through there today and saw this place basically empty. Just discounted it as another fad business that wouldn't last.

Having looked it up it is apparently an initiative by Table Tennis England – the sport’s national governing body – and Active Sunderland.

Open to everyone and completely free to play.. Opening hours are Monday to Saturday from 9am– 5.30pm and Sunday 11 am to 5 pm. Something that people should get involved in as people are obviously giving up their time to support this.

If I am passing through and available I will annihilate you into the plywood.

BRIDGES PING PONG PARLOUR IS NOW OPEN! - The Bridges Shopping Centre, Sunderland

Never been that good at Ping Pong but I’ve always been good at Pong Ping.

had the nephew down the ping pong club at st gabriels church hall for a little while back in the day mate. like a lot of his fads it didnt last long ffs

Back