Ping Pong Parlour in The Bridges

Cypher

Striker
Passed through there today and saw this place basically empty. Just discounted it as another fad business that wouldn't last.

Having looked it up it is apparently an initiative by Table Tennis England – the sport’s national governing body – and Active Sunderland.

Open to everyone and completely free to play.. Opening hours are Monday to Saturday from 9am– 5.30pm and Sunday 11 am to 5 pm. Something that people should get involved in as people are obviously giving up their time to support this.

If I am passing through and available I will annihilate you into the plywood.

BRIDGES PING PONG PARLOUR IS NOW OPEN! - The Bridges Shopping Centre, Sunderland

Love ping pong, I'm pretty good at it tbh. I'd love summat like that close-by, I'd begrudge paying about £8 to get to Sunderland and back though.

Passed through there today and saw this place basically empty. Just discounted it as another fad business that wouldn't last.

Having looked it up it is apparently an initiative by Table Tennis England – the sport’s national governing body – and Active Sunderland.

Open to everyone and completely free to play.. Opening hours are Monday to Saturday from 9am– 5.30pm and Sunday 11 am to 5 pm. Something that people should get involved in as people are obviously giving up their time to support this.

If I am passing through and available I will annihilate you into the plywood.

BRIDGES PING PONG PARLOUR IS NOW OPEN! - The Bridges Shopping Centre, Sunderland

Its usually really busy mate with students, kids and others enjoying the facility. I think it's a fab way to engage with the community for free and using an otherwise empty retail unit.

Back