Pilonidal Cyst

I know three (THREE) people who've had it, one being a lass.
Enjoy not being able to sit down for 6 weeks and a nurse coming over to regauze your arse. :lol:

First time they changed my dressing in hospital they gave me morphine. Didn't work so they gave me another shot. I still screamed when they touched it so they gave me gas and air as well.

First time the nurse did my dressing at home I pretty much fainted.

Had to have mine operated on 5 times before it was successful. Got mrsa the first time round and in total i was off work for nearly a year and a half

'Obesity and thick, stiff body hair make people more prone to pilonidal disease.'

Lose weight mate. :D

Fat no....sweaty hairy arse at the gym was my downfall

Sounds horrific mate. Just looked it up and wished I hadn't.

I never take pain relief, but had to for this, working in Dublin had an appointment for when I got back today with my doctors. But it got so unbearable I went to a doctors over there, was happy to fork out over £100 for pain relief. Took the first 2 tablets and they wiped me out for 5 hours, just slept.

Had to have mine operated on 5 times before it was successful. Got mrsa the first time round and in total i was off work for nearly a year and a half

Fat no....sweaty hairy arse at the gym was my downfall

Mine was done once and worked. I also got mrsa but they caught it early. Regular issue post op due to the way the wound has to heal.

Back