Piles

I'd been out on the drink all day Sunday and when I got home my arse just exploded. There was blood everywhere, it's still a bit sore now. I've had them on and off for about 10 years but nothing as bad as this.

I meant we're both haemophiliac's if they get the treatment right should be possible, something must have gone wrong to be fair, just getting older maybe

Ahh that a bit different, still need to speak to the surgeon, only they will be able to tell you what needs doing and any risks, good luck with it mate.

I was considering this but another bloke I know who is a bleeder like me had his done and spent a couple of days in intensive care as he ruptured post discharge. I'm going to stick with the increased paperwork based on his experience.

I would recommend it, it's not pleasant but it totally changed my life

As I've stated in here, had hemorrhoids then went for a colonoscopy a few weeks ago as they'd found blood in me shite. Was told there and then it's "inflammation on my left bowel" and nothing to worry about. Two weeks later I've still heard nowt and I'm shitting more blood than shite!

I have them sometimes from dehydration, which often leads to fissures as well. Sheriproct has always been the boy for me in getting rid of them. Non-prescription things are no comparison. You can easily get Sheriproct from online pharmacies going through their 'consultation'.
Just followed this advice and can agree đź‘Ť . Easily acquired on line and its got a steroid content ( prednisolone) thats actually some use . You might as well use lard as the off the shelf stuff .
I used to use Prep H years ago which was ok but it doesnt seem to be about anymore , feckin Greenpeace have probably got it banned cos of its sharks liver content ...although whoever first discovered stuffing a sharks liver up your arse helped must have been desparate bless him.

Just followed this advice and can agree đź‘Ť . Easily acquired on line and its got a steroid content ( prednisolone) thats actually some use . You might as well use lard as the off the shelf stuff .
I used to use Prep H years ago which was ok but it doesnt seem to be about anymore , feckin Greenpeace have probably got it banned cos of its sharks liver content ...although whoever first discovered stuffing a sharks liver up your arse helped must have been desparate bless him.
I'm not sure if prep h is the one with the coal extract. But I was prescribed that by my GP first time around after the consultant told them to give me Sheriproct. I had an unreal headache for about an hour 15 minutes after using it. So bad in fact I used it again as it was so fast and fearsome it didn't occur to me that it was a side effect.

Back