Pikey scrap men

A refuse to believe every one of these could be rounded up daily to find benefit cheats, nicked gear/vehicles, red diesel, no tax, no insurance, no mot etc.

seen one driving thru Blackhall with a lad stood on the roof to see in folks yards ffs!!!
It's as if the police lack the resources to tackle them🤔

I’d imagine because the scrappy is classed as waste management, same as skips. if he’s registered of course.
Oh I’m sure they’re all registered and their paperwork will all be in order of course.

We’ll all just stay indoors while they ponce round stealing.

Bet it’s a great conversation with hmrc as they try to get their £2500 as self employed during this time!
‘What do you mean I had to have payed tax to claim?’😂
Any proof of this?
Plenty if you look round, the last place coppers want to go is onto gypo camps as it’s nowt but bother and invariably never ends well

Last edited:
This is one of the many reasons I don't leave scrap metal outside ' cos the scrap men will take it '
Don't give the dodgy kernts a reason to be driving round the houses planning their next crime spree. Take your scrap to the tip, when it's open again obviously. I know not everyone can before I'm contradicted, but minimize the problem.
They have to drive past to see it

Where did these fuckers come from?
I can’t ever remember them being around when I was growing up in the 60’s. You travel out into the county and their horses are tethered all ower the shop.

I was fixing a loose railing on our garden wall a while back, so removed it and left it in the garden overnight before sorting it out (foolishly, you would say, in hindsight)...needless to say it disappeared, and now I have a gap with no railing :evil:. They probably only got pennies for it anarl.

We took a load of lead pipe out at the last Chateau and and left it in the grounds next to the gravel drive

My builder chap went out with the last lot just in time to find a peasant loading it onto his flat bed carriage.

I'm delighted to say he made the scoundrel put it all back.

I wouldn't mind but we lived directly opposite le gendarmerie

The do as they likeys were peering into my garage from the road at the weekend. I gave them a wave on their third pass, they'll probably be back to kill me.

Back