Pikey scrap men

Bet it’s a great conversation with hmrc as they try to get their £2500 as self employed during this time!
‘What do you mean I had to have payed tax to claim?’😂

Plenty if you look round, the last place coppers want to go is onto gypo camps as it’s nowt but bother and invariably never ends well

So cause enough shit and the law doesn't apply to you?

I pulled the old sink and some of the piping out. The taps were on the sink really tight, so I left them to sort out later and pilled stuff neatly in front of the gate. Within 2 hours I heard some clattering outside, went down to have a look and the sink & piping had all gone. I was going to freecycle it or take it to the tip anyway, but I can't believe how quickly they knew it was there. Makes me think that all the houses are being watched constantly.

A couple of times when walking into the street I have looked to see what angles I can see that bit of ground from and can't. I've know idea how they reacted so quickly.
Dave, it was clearly one of your neighbours! 😆

Thinking about this, I took a mates old car to a scrapyard a few years ago and they wanted all the details, my name adress, copy of passport etc. Pretty sure they only paid by cheque as well.

So they must have scrapyards that are letting them get away with it, surely its not hard for the police to find out where they take the stuff and put a little pressure on the yards to stop dealing with them?

Near Dalton Park on the a19 about a decade back a huge beergarden umbrella opened up n flew off one into traffic behind. How nobody wasnt seriously hurt ill never know. I had to drag it off the road with traffic flying past with 2 toddlers in my car. He screetched off the a19 n fecked off. Hope he’s dead now.
Thinking about this, I took a mates old car to a scrapyard a few years ago and they wanted all the details, my name adress, copy of passport etc. Pretty sure they only paid by cheque as well.

So they must have scrapyards that are letting them get away with it, surely its not hard for the police to find out where they take the stuff and put a little pressure on the yards to stop dealing with them?

No idea. I have same chew with passports etc needed.

Unfortunately scrappies are full of wranguns.

Unfortunately scrappies are full of wranguns.

Maybe so. But they also have a business to run, a premises address and accountability. If they were heavy punished for dealing with the unlicensed scrap men, then they would soon stop doing it, and put the theiving bastards out of work.

Wouldnt be a difficult operation really.

Back