Pikey scrap men

mcq10

Striker
Pikey bastards pulled a new one last night.

At 2.45 this morning I was woken by the sound of glass bottles rattling in the street.

horrid bastards have nicked my next door neighbours driveway gates. They caught the wheelie bin in the process waking me and a few others

I couldn’t get in the street quick enough to get the registration.

Not that it makes any difference but the wife who lives there is a nurse and was doing the night shift.

horrid wankers

This is one of the many reasons I don't leave scrap metal outside ' cos the scrap men will take it '
Don't give the dodgy kernts a reason to be driving round the houses planning their next crime spree. Take your scrap to the tip, when it's open again obviously. I know not everyone can before I'm contradicted, but minimize the problem.

Pikey bastards pulled a new one last night.

At 2.45 this morning I was woken by the sound of glass bottles rattling in the street.

horrid bastards have nicked my next door neighbours driveway gates. They caught the wheelie bin in the process waking me and a few others

I couldn’t get in the street quick enough to get the registration.

Not that it makes any difference but the wife who lives there is a nurse and was doing the night shift.

horrid wankers

horrible thieving scum

Be a nightmare having pikey scum camping near you atm, they’ll be thieving anything not nailed down for a few quid.
With the added bonus of councils not even trying to move them on for the foreseeable future

A refuse to believe every one of these could be rounded up daily to find benefit cheats, nicked gear/vehicles, red diesel, no tax, no insurance, no mot etc.

seen one driving thru Blackhall with a lad stood on the roof to see in folks yards ffs!!!

How come thriving pricks are able to drive around apparently uncontested, when normal people can't even drive 200 miles to pick up a loaf or a cheap placka window?
Cos their pikeys, too much bother for the coppers, so everyone else has to just put up with their shite, although no doubt someone will be along shorty to defend their ‘culture’
A refuse to believe every one of these could be rounded up daily to find benefit cheats, nicked gear/vehicles, red diesel, no tax, no insurance, no mot etc.

seen one driving thru Blackhall with a lad stood on the roof to see in folks yards ffs!!!
Van surfing like teen wolf 😂

Last edited:
I was fixing a loose railing on our garden wall a while back, so removed it and left it in the garden overnight before sorting it out (foolishly, you would say, in hindsight)...needless to say it disappeared, and now I have a gap with no railing :evil:. They probably only got pennies for it anarl.

Back