Pig ignorant

I hope I live long enough to see the world where everything which can give offence to anyone has been removed. It will be an interesting place.

Bloody do gooders, always have to be campaigning about something. The schools sent them back to the farm, which they will then no doubt end up as sausages in the school canteen via the slaughter house anyway.
I'm presuming the school weren't going to let the kids slaughter the piggies themselves.

Pigs taste lovely like, sent from heaven

There’s a wifey on my team gone vegan and she just gets on with it, I’ve asked the odd time if she’s missing owt etc but she has never once complained about people eating meat/eggs etc around her.

We need more vegans like her in the world.

Pork is f***ing shit. Beef is miles better.
Lamb, chicken, duck, venison, all better than pork, IMO.

The only decent pork is bacon, and I don’t even eat that now.

It's good that children can learn where meat comes from. It's a shame they've lost out on that lesson because one person objected.

I'd rather they learned it came from animals, rather than just magically appearing in a plastic tray on a supermarket shelf.

It's good that children can learn where meat comes from. It's a shame they've lost out on that lesson because one person objected.

I'd rather they learned it came from animals, rather than just magically appearing in a plastic tray on a supermarket shelf.
As lessons go it could well have created more vegans. He probably damned many tasty animals to their deaths through his sanctimonious outrage.

Schools shouldn't be abbatoirs, and this is genuinely offensive to many people (unlike most of the PC shock horror clickbait these days).

Farm animals should be reared by people who know what they're doing, are accredited, and can manage disease etc.

School kids should be being taught to imagine a future without raising animals to eat, as that is our future for many reasons.

Schools shouldn't be abbatoirs, and this is genuinely offensive to many people (unlike most of the PC shock horror clickbait these days).

Farm animals should be reared by people who know what they're doing, are accredited, and can manage disease etc.

School kids should be being taught to imagine a future without raising animals to eat, as that is our future for many reasons.
Shite.

what a load of bollocks

and the pigs would have been sent off to an abbatoir.. and I would have been all for a school trip if they wanted to the abbatoir.

see the reality of where meat comes from, from rearing to plate

Last edited:

Back