Picking up tickets at Wembley

the dude

Striker
Bought a ticket yesterday morning. Instead of being charged postage I've been charged a collect at Wembley fee. I assume this means they decided they wouldn't have time to post my ticket so I'll need to collect it. Has anybody done this before? Where do I need to go? What do I need to show them? (Assume the confirmation email). I did email the club to ask but I don't think they understood my question as I just got a reply saying if it doesn't arrive I've to phone them.

Bought a ticket yesterday morning. Instead of being charged postage I've been charged a collect at Wembley fee. I assume this means they decided they wouldn't have time to post my ticket so I'll need to collect it. Has anybody done this before? Where do I need to go? What do I need to show them? (Assume the confirmation email). I did email the club to ask but I don't think they understood my question as I just got a reply saying if it doesn't arrive I've to phone them.
If it doesn't arrive on Saturday ring them and they'll have a duplicate at Wembley to collect

If it doesn't arrive on Saturday ring them and they'll have a duplicate at Wembley to collect
It says in my confirmation email collect at Wembley charge rather than postage. Does that not mean they aren't posting it and I've to just collect it there?

There’s a ticket point if u go straight on rather than go up either of the ramps on Wembley Way. Carry on underneath and go up a flight of steps to the left

Just double checked my email mate, ordered yesterday & it says collect at Wembley also.
Good job I read this like otherwise I'd have been waiting on the postie. :lol:

ring 03330035935 they might be able to let you print at home

Does the email not tell you where/how to collect? Massive omission from TM if it doesn't!

Nope. I emailed the club and they obviously didn't understand the question as just said if my tickets don't arrive call ticket master.

This is down to TM really not the club. You would expect any confirmations to tell you where to actually collect the ticket. Crackers!

Found this anyway:

Wembley Stadium, London | Events & Tickets | Map, Travel & Seating Plan

Box Office Collection Accepted
Tickets left for collection can be picked up from the box office at the venue on the day of the event. Please note that customers collecting tickets must bring Photo ID with them as well as their credit/debit cards and Ticketmaster reference number.

Had a quick google for the box office location and found this:

Where is the Ticket Box Office located? : Guest Support Portal

This is down to TM really not the club. You would expect any confirmations to tell you where to actually collect the ticket. Crackers!

Found this anyway:

Wembley Stadium, London | Events & Tickets | Map, Travel & Seating Plan

Box Office Collection Accepted
Tickets left for collection can be picked up from the box office at the venue on the day of the event. Please note that customers collecting tickets must bring Photo ID with them as well as their credit/debit cards and Ticketmaster reference number.

Had a quick google for the box office location and found this:

Where is the Ticket Box Office located? : Guest Support Portal
That's great. Thanks for that.

There’s a stall selling hotdogs and candy floss near the bobby moore statue. I’ve heard you collect them from there

Ticket collections are next to the England shop at Wembley. You can head up the ramp on Wembley way, but instead of heading up the left ramp, head forward and you'll see it in your left.

If in doubt, ask one of the people there to help in yellow jackets

We set off before our tickets were delivered but after a bit of hassle are picking them up at Wembley. The number we used was 03330035935

Did they say what ID you'd need to show?
Just said to me, bring id

I know 2 lads who lost their checkatrade tickets on their way to Wembley. They said the ticket office down there were very helpful and sorted reprints for them very quickly

Just said to me, bring id

I know 2 lads who lost their checkatrade tickets on their way to Wembley. They said the ticket office down there were very helpful and sorted reprints for them very quickly

Ta. I've had someone on here sort me a ticket, so I'd be picking up that ticket which I didn't purchase. My worry is that they'll be a pain with it.

Back