Pickford

The second I was sure the striker was third favourite to the ball. Easy with hindsight but Pickford should have just two footed the twat instead of allowing a fluke finish.

The second I was sure the striker was third favourite to the ball. Easy with hindsight but Pickford should have just two footed the twat instead of allowing a fluke finish.
Pickford and Depay were getting the ball away from goal but unfortunately Walker intervened and put it in the net

I just think he hates keepers wasn't it him that was slagging Mignolet of when jagielka scored a screamer against Liverpool

He’s a firm believer that if a goalkeeper makes a save or is commanding he is just doing his job and praise isn’t worthy. Similar to Keane when a midfielder is praised for covering every blade of grass. There is a hint of dislike there as well I feel but mainly I think it’s a mentality thing from that generation of united players.

All Walker had to do was nothing, considering their chump spooned the finish.

He was cracking last night. Neville didn't give him one iota of credit though.

Probably our best player imo. Sterling, Sancho and Barkley were ok in patches.

Last edited:

Back