Pick up Trucks

TopCat

Striker
Just back from Canada where I spent the 2 weeks driving a Chevrolet Silverado and have completely fallen in love with the idea of a pick up
Looking into what you can get in the UK and the Ford Ranger and Toyotal Hilux look like viable (albeit smaller) options.
Does anyone on here have one? Any recommendations?

Just back from Canada where I spent the 2 weeks driving a Chevrolet Silverado and have completely fallen in love with the idea of a pick up
Looking into what you can get in the UK and the Ford Ranger and Toyotal Hilux look like viable (albeit smaller) options.
Look no further.

I got back here 2 weeks ago tomorrow,i love the big dodge rams or the f150's.

Mitsubishi L200, had one since 2011, had a hilux before that which was great but the L200 is just as good and cheaper the new shape L200s are supossed to be even better. You need to test drive a few

Back