Pick up Trucks

Just back from Canada where I spent the 2 weeks driving a Chevrolet Silverado and have completely fallen in love with the idea of a pick up
Looking into what you can get in the UK and the Ford Ranger and Toyotal Hilux look like viable (albeit smaller) options.
Does anyone on here have one? Any recommendations?

El Matador

Striker
Just back from Canada where I spent the 2 weeks driving a Chevrolet Silverado and have completely fallen in love with the idea of a pick up
Looking into what you can get in the UK and the Ford Ranger and Toyotal Hilux look like viable (albeit smaller) options.
Look no further.

5underland

Midfield
Pal of mine had a one of them jacked up ford ones(is it a raptor) out on test, I was amazed at how civilised it was. And the inside was really nice. Shame it didn't fit up his drive way.

Jon Dough

Goalkeeper
I got back here 2 weeks ago tomorrow,i love the big dodge rams or the f150's.

Will e

Subs Bench
Mitsubishi L200, had one since 2011, had a hilux before that which was great but the L200 is just as good and cheaper the new shape L200s are supossed to be even better. You need to test drive a few