Picard

disagree its the logical conclusion of the the UFoP reaction to law and the borg

If the Zheng He is the starfleet flagship, imagine it was during the TNG era and it was a retired captain (not admiral) replacing Picard as Cpt of the Enterprise D for a huge battle with the Romulans.

As a kid, I used to have stone fights against a lad called Picard in Wearside College car park that was behind our back gardens. He was a tit and I managed to clock one reet off his head at one time!

I studied there 1 morning per week for 3 years.

I was supposed to be there til 2030hrs but we went to the pub every lunchtime and never went back to lectures in the afternoon.

Many threats were made by my boss but the lure of the alehouse was too great.

I even managed to get me rocks off in the car park out the back once

Happy days

Just saw the final 2 eps.

From data's viewpoint, was he basically in a mind prison at that time?
Either way, it's a very sad way to end a chain of possibilities and hopes. Might as well of just died properly that one time. It would have had more meaning of it was final.

Getting into ruining deaths, you can't kill a person off, then pull the old switcheroo and plonk them in a spare body and pretend everything is OK.
Begs the question why not give data a body, one with a finite lifespan. It's exactly what he wanted.

Just saw the final 2 eps.

From data's viewpoint, was he basically in a mind prison at that time?
Either way, it's a very sad way to end a chain of possibilities and hopes. Might as well of just died properly that one time. It would have had more meaning of it was final.

Getting into ruining deaths, you can't kill a person off, then pull the old switcheroo and plonk them in a spare body and pretend everything is OK.
Begs the question why not give data a body, one with a finite lifespan. It's exactly what he wanted.
Yup, switch Data with Picard, give Picard a little ticket then call him up when they’ve built another golem. Wasteful tbf.

Enjoyed it but think it suffers a bit by being more adult which feels a bit incongruous for Star Trek whilst also seeming to hold back a bit for fear of being too adult. Still a good watch though.

I haven't even bothered to watch the last few episodes it faltered that badly. It was pretty obvious from early on the story was trash, I just tried to deny it for the nostalgia. Nostalgia can only stretch so far, though.

I can recommend the Red Letter Media series reviews. The last one, whole series review, is in an annoying silly voice, but it's spot on. What isn't an obvious gaping logic hole is something happening for no reason that will probably never be mentioned again.

I can recommend the Red Letter Media series reviews. The last one, whole series review, is in an annoying silly voice, but it's spot on. What isn't an obvious gaping logic hole is something happening for no reason that will probably never be mentioned again.
The mr plinkett reviews used to be brilliant but they’re shite now.

Back