Physios

connolly_31

Central Defender
Is anybody on here a physio or can somebody recommend somebody to deal with a rotator cuff injury?
Actually, ignore me. Found somewhere today.
However, if anybody has suffered and recovered from rotator cuff injuries I’d be keen to hear how…! In pain constantly even when sitting/driving. Really affecting my sleep and working out now

Last edited:

Is anybody on here a physio or can somebody recommend somebody to deal with a rotator cuff injury?
However, if anybody has suffered and recovered from rotator cuff injuries I’d be keen to hear how…! In pain constantly even when sitting/driving. Really affecting my sleep and working out now
Try and get an appointment with Sr acupuncture and tui na

Are you sure it's rotator cuff and not a torn labrum ?

Try and get an appointment with Sr acupuncture and tui na
Was SR I went to actually, have a wonderful massage and dry needling. Got a fuck load of exercises to do for next couple of weeks and to stop the shoulder/chest work in the gym for that time frame too
Are you sure it's rotator cuff and not a torn labrum ?
Something to do with one or two of the tendons in the shoulder affecting the right hand side up to my head. Causing headaches too. Genuinely had thoughts that I had a bloody tumour or something at one point. Quite a debilitating injury, can’t wait to get rid of it

Last edited:

Back