Physio's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sometimes a sports massage is good enough, if you sort of know what the issue is. My experience of physio is being given rest and stretching excercises, nowt that a good sports masseur couldn't help you with. I have the number of a good one near Sunderland General if you want a pm.

I go to the guy at "My Sports Clinic" at the Virgin Health & Racquet Club at Doxy.
Does a good job on my back & neck.
Look to pay around the £40 mark, well worth it in order to get mobile again.

0191 520 0066

I used the the lass at ashbrooke therapies based in the cricket club when I goosed my medial, she was sound. No idea about how much it was though as it went through health care at work.

Sometimes a sports massage is good enough, if you sort of know what the issue is. My experience of physio is being given rest and stretching excercises, nowt that a good sports masseur couldn't help you with. I have the number of a good one near Sunderland General if you want a pm.

Spoke to one this morning and she recommended exactly that.

I know exactly what the problem is as it's a re-occurrence of an old injury.

Aye, Jason Ellis from Durham. Have used him every other week for about 6 years now after a spinal injury. He used to do physio for Liverpool and Hartlepool. His father is Gordon Ellis who was 1st team physio at Sunderland under Peter Reid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back