Physio recommendations

I clattered my knee at work and it’s absolute agony to touch on the inside towards the top. Doesn’t hurt to walk or move it but any touch on it at all makes me feel sick.

Can anyone recommend a decent physio in the NE, particularly any that you’ve used for knee issues?

Cheers Dan and fletch, I have used Steve before, while he is good for loosening I wouldnt recommend for me Dad. He has had issues before, bent double in the end after the physio at DL treated him for Scistica and his treatment made the slipped disc worse.
I have used Paul at FFP before, canny lad, might have a word with him. Cheers for recommends tho lads.

Cheers Dan and fletch, I have used Steve before, while he is good for loosening I wouldnt recommend for me Dad. He has had issues before, bent double in the end after the physio at DL treated him for Scistica and his treatment made the slipped disc worse.
I have used Paul at FFP before, canny lad, might have a word with him. Cheers for recommends tho lads.
Platinum physio in Coxhoe is my next go too place for injuries. Neil sleeman is very good and more than happy to chat over messenger.

Platinum physio in Coxhoe is my next go too place for injuries. Neil sleeman is very good and more than happy to chat over messenger.
Aye I’ve used him also 😆 Neil and trevor both very hands on .
Penny at the performance clinic in sunland also But she is bit pricey

Back