Physio recommendation

Fighting Fit Physio in Seaham sorted me out after a car accident last year.
He sorted a bulging disc in my back.

Firkri fikrief (really). At Durham bannatynes was really good for previous injuries. Diagnosed my long standing issue that other physios had totally missed for years.

He sorted a bulging disc in my back.

Firkri fikrief (really). At Durham bannatynes was really good for previous injuries. Diagnosed my long standing issue that other physios had totally missed for years.
Out of curiosity how did ge sirt bulgung disc? I have one and was out of action for 2 months last year then it disappeared ir the nerve pain did. I still get the odd warning tho. Was it manipulation or ??

Out of curiosity how did ge sirt bulgung disc? I have one and was out of action for 2 months last year then it disappeared ir the nerve pain did. I still get the odd warning tho. Was it manipulation or ??
He kind of bent me around, pulled and pushed. No deep tissue massage work unlike every other physio I'd ever had before.

And some excercises at home as always.

I have had both hips replaced and have a slipped disc in my lower back, sports massage is what you are after. Not to worry you but I went to the Docs with hip problems and had severe arthritis in both

Back