Physical Goals

Got two dogs and they get good walks..I do 15000 steps a day under normal circumstances..

It's aerobic exercise I need and I hate running

Do it a bit and you'll improve , maybe you won't hate it then. But even if you do, doing something you don't like once a day because you know it's the right thing to do will make you feel better every time you get it done.

That's just me anyway, hope you give it a try & it works but whatever works best for you.
Apparently on the live classes they can see your stats and give you a bollocking although I’m not convinced that’s true.

You’re all fucked now btw, they own social media! Since I first started talking for it I’ve been spammed all over the place by their ads and it hasn’t stopped since I bought one!
They can probably see your stats, and are probably sending the odd message to you...but it's not really to you as such, it's just a cliche message based on your numbers, in the same way thousands of others are performing. Do you want somebody who doesn't know you shouting ridiculous meaningless catchphrases like "accept nothing but your best!!" while you get after it?

I can see how it works, but just speaking personally it isn't for me. The bikes sound like great pieces of kit so I would start training hard but fuck off the £40 class subscription - there's millions of hours of motivational material on youtube if you need stuff like that while you're training.

Last edited:

I have a few walking and cycling challenges for 2020. One I am thinking of is riding from Geneva to Lugano over the Simplon pass if anybody fancies joining me.

Back