Phuket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off here in a few weeks with the lass (no) and a few friends. (none swingers)

Anyway, before I go away I like to do abit research into Prices etc.. But I've been pretty much struggling.

every message board I've been on seems to say something very different from the other regarding prices.

How much should I roughly be looking to take including a few excursions? (anyone know any decent ones?) I've got a few booked already like.. but want another two potentially.

Just a general idea of prices wouldn't go a miss :lol:

doesn't help when some people I've spoke to say its cheap as chips, and others are saying take more than your expecting because the touristy parts are pretty expensive :lol:

One of the craziest places I have ever been , handed in my dissertations at uni then headed for a month in Thailand and did 3 days here ... enjoy it:lol:

Off here in a few weeks with the lass (no) and a few friends. (none swingers)

Anyway, before I go away I like to do abit research into Prices etc.. But I've been pretty much struggling.

every message board I've been on seems to say something very different from the other regarding prices.

How much should I roughly be looking to take including a few excursions? (anyone know any decent ones?) I've got a few booked already like.. but want another two potentially.

Just a general idea of prices wouldn't go a miss :lol:

doesn't help when some people I've spoke to say its cheap as chips, and others are saying take more than your expecting because the touristy parts are pretty expensive :lol:
Cheaper beer in peterlee Labour club

It's expensive compared to rest of southern Thailand. Avoid patong beach it's a just like pattaya

If you're with the lass Ao Nang or Ko Lanta better option imho, and cheaper

just re read your post - me and mrs spent about £70 a day in Lanta but that went up to about £110 in Phuket

Last edited:
It's expensive compared to rest of southern Thailand. Avoid patong beach it's a just like pattaya

If you're with the lass Ao Nang or Ko Lanta better option imho, and cheaper

just re read your post - me and mrs spent about £70 a day in Lanta but that went up to about £110 in Phuket
We spent 20 a day in Vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back