Photos inspired by the Monthly Competition January - May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know anything about it, what can it do that PS cannot and why are there so many different Adobe products that look very similar

If you can send me the raw file I can run a Pseudo HDR using Photomatix pro - see what it comes out like.

Don't know anything about it, what can it do that PS cannot and why are there so many different Adobe products that look very similar

well PS is great for photos but its also a huge programme that is also used for designers and magazine layout etc, basically LR is ps with a few added tools and photo dedicated and is a doddle to use compared with PS, so much quicker and easier to learn, have a look on youtube, loads of tutorials n stuff where you can see how it looks and works.

well PS is great for photos but its also a huge programme that is also used for designers and magazine layout etc, basically LR is ps with a few added tools and photo dedicated and is a doddle to use compared with PS, so much quicker and easier to learn, have a look on youtube, loads of tutorials n stuff where you can see how it looks and works.

might see if I can 'find' a copy :cool:

did you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back