Photo from the Comical

• Thread starter Deleted member 37255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37255

Apparently this is a photo from the friendly at Gigg Lane, Bury just after Bradley Lowery tragically lost his fight against cancer.

My question is, does anyone else think this image looks a bit suspect? It looks like nearly all the heads are photshopped on.

And this might be a daft question, but I can't make out who the players are on either end of the lineup - the one standing a bit apart, and the one with the beard.
Logon or register to see this image

The beard threw me for Matthews, but wouldn't recognize Molyneux if he was right next to me.

The heads all look odd sizes, a lot of them too big for the bodies - surely somebody else can see this too?
You have seen a human adult male before (I assume) that is about the right size

Apparently this is a photo from the friendly at Gigg Lane, Bury just after Bradley Lowery tragically lost his fight against cancer.

My question is, does anyone else think this image looks a bit suspect? It looks like nearly all the heads are photshopped on.

And this might be a daft question, but I can't make out who the players are on either end of the lineup - the one standing a bit apart, and the one with the beard.
Logon or register to see this image
Whose the one not applauding Kone

Back