PhilSAFCs what are you doing this Christmas weekend thread?

Fri - Work until three then a few beers with colleagues.
Sat - Plumber coming in the morning then get train up to Brum with sister in the evening
Sun - No idea
Mon - Visit relatives, drink, eat, drink etc
Tue - Short country walk, pub, eat, drink etc

Today , I’m tidying at speed then dentist and into work - when I finish I am driving from Doxford park to home and then back to Doxford park so that I can taxi wilfy to see his mam as he refused to get a taxi or bus. Tonight have my nephew and niece staying over for films , takeaway and hot choc.

Sat , drop kids off then off to seaham hall for a spa day - was meant to be going out for a meal with some friends on the night but have postponed that til Jan

Sunday - finish tidying house , wrap presents , couple of things to pick up at supermarket , ironing and packing / organising shizzle for holiday

Monday up early head to parents , presents opening , lunch , snooze , more food and watching my nearest and dearest descend into a drunken stupor whilst trying to figure out where we’re all going to kip

Tuesday , up , bacon sarnie then drive to ponteland at lunchtime check into the boozy lounge and finally relax

Hope you’re all home in time for Christmas - congratulations x
Phew!!! a woman's work is never done, good job you don't have to clean his shoes ..;)

Tonight - not a lot
Tomorrow - drive to Mum and Dad's, pints
Sunday - family dinner, with pints after
Monday - presents, stuff my face, watch Lizzie
Tuesday - continued stuffing of face.

Tonight - Works Christmas 'do'
Tomorrow - Me Mam and Dad are down for Christmas so taking me fatha to watch the MIGHTY WORTHING FC
Sabbath - Christmas eve party at the outlaws
Monday - Christmas Day stuff and whatnot
Tuesday - Taking me fatha to watch the MIGHTY WORTHING FC

Fri - work till 5 then going to see bairn.
Sat- bairn in morning then footy food drink and bets for rest of the day.
Sun - start my 36 hour shift at work.
Mon - hopefully finish at 5ish. Going to see bairn for a few hours and few drinks with the ex once she's asleep.
Tues - see Saturday.
Wed - my version of Christmas day. Go round dad and dad's gf house for a dinner with bairn and drink lots.

Fri- nothing as I'm a bit ill
Sat- up really early to go and get veg and stuff (the missus idea not mine) probably a takeaway later and a few beers
Sun- up bloody early again to get the turkey from the farm shop and then just a chilled day
Mon- Drink and eat as much as possible
Tue- more drink

Today: Finished work, Colman's for haddock and chips, Mrs out with mates, I'm looking after twins and playing FIFA.
Saturday: Dinnar
Sunday: butcher's to pick up meat, meat to mam's, farm shop breakfast and Fenwicks window in afternoon.
Monday: up to give bairns their presents, then over mam's for dinner.

Fri: swap presents with our lass, shopping and lunch in Shoreditch, drinks in the house and out tonight
Sat: train back home. Bait and a gig in town.
Xmas eve: dinnar. No doubt get pestered all day by idiots wanting to make plans but nobody is willing to compromise so i’ll stop in.
Xmas day: spend the day explaining bitcoin to my da while ignoring texts from people asking to find a pub that’s open.
Boxing Day: out for a few drinks in Newcastle hopefully.
Dec 27: train back to the People’s Republic of Hackney
Dec 28-Jan 3: cheese, wine, IPA, meat, tabs and sniff

Fri - Been to work, relax this evening, probably watch the match.

Sat - Work, back for Soccer Saturday, out to the local for a few

Sun - Christmas Eve is the Italian version of Christmas Day so do that with various loud people and other half (no)

Christmas Day - up early and drive home for the real thing

Boxing Day - Sisters (no) and then drive back late that night

Whatever the next day is, relax and enjoy as four days of work follow.

Fri: swap presents with our lass, shopping and lunch in Shoreditch, drinks in the house and out tonight
Sat: train back home. Bait and a gig in town.
Xmas eve: dinnar. No doubt get pestered all day by idiots wanting to make plans but nobody is willing to compromise so i’ll stop in.
Xmas day: spend the day explaining bitcoin to my da while ignoring texts from people asking to find a pub that’s open.
Boxing Day: out for a few drinks in Newcastle hopefully.
Dec 27: train back to the People’s Republic of Hackney
Dec 28-Jan 3: cheese, wine, IPA, meat, tabs and sniff

Hi Seb xxx

yesterday-had the day off. did the shopping early doors, had a nice walk round durham, did the hoovering & a bit housework, few ales on the night, fish and chips, fell asleep in the chair.
today-procrastinating till the match, the match, few beers, fall asleep in the chair after tea.
sunday-going for a walk, might have a bit tinker in the garage, couple of beers and more than likely fall asleep in the chair.

A nice cycle round the airfield in the pitch black this morning at 5am, here til 6. Same again tomorrow. Back in 6pm Boxing Day for a night shift then down to Sunderland.

Today - match, consume a decent amount of beer afterwards.
Tomorrow - up, shave heed, I need to pick a festive hamper up that I’ve won, then pub for about 4.
Monday - dinner at the in laws, eat, drink, sleep on a loop.
Boxing Day - no idea.

Today: Just about to drive from Manchester to Bassingbourn-Cum-Kneesworth for three days with her family
Boxing Day: Up around 6.00am to drive from Bassingbourn-Cum-Kneesworth to Consett for three days with my family
29th: Back to Manchester
30th: Early start, corporate tickets at Forest
31st: Up to Edinburgh for Hogmanay

So should crack around 1,000 miles of travelling over Christmas and New Year.

Back